The American Academy of Pediatrics provides some tips for parents who have kids who are allergic to the main symptoms in the nose. Here is his review, as described by dr. I Made Wirawan, S.Ked, in his personal blog.
Tips for allergic to the main symptoms in nose:
- Perform an allergy that can be known for certain allergens and allergens as much as possible avoided.
- If your child is allergic to insects in the home, try to find or hire officers to destroy it.
- Reduce dust in homes with more diligent in cleaning the house, washing the bed linen / tablecloth / curtain with warm water or use an anti-allergy pillows wrapper.
- If your child is allergic to something outside the house, close the windows and turn on the air conditioning during hot weather.
- If your child has a pet allergy, try to look for animals that are kept in cages outside the house.